Sunday, March 25, 2007

Grandparents again!!!!!!

We're going to be Gramma and Papa again! Katie and Forrest told us the big news on Christmas morning, but we couldn't really announce it until they'd had a chance to announce it at church (remember, he's a pastor). Finally they got that done, so now I'm here to tell the world! They gave us each a baby bib. Richard's says "Grandpa Loves Me" and mine says "I Love Going to Grandma's" We were very surprised. I really thought I would guess when it happened, but they totally fooled me. They were 6 weeks along then.

She is now in her 19th week, which translates to 4 1/2 months. She's beginning to show just a bit and is now enjoying it, since months 2, 3 and 4 were pretty miserable. She's now felt the baby move ever-so-slightly and they will find out on April 5th if it's a boy or girl. The due date is August 25. Our only other grandchild, Ainsley, will turn four on August 13th, so we may just have two August babies.

No comments: