Monday, November 20, 2006

My brother Jim's visit

My younger brother, Jim, from Seattle, was just here this last weekend to see my mom. He stayed here with us and we had a great time. He was able to spend a lot of time with her, which made her very happy indeed. He went to church with us Sun morning which was fun. We don't see each other often so that makes it special. He and I are the night owls in our family, so, needless to say, we lived up to that. He left late this afternoon. Thanks again for coming, Jim!

2 comments:

katie said...

Wow, sounds like you had a great time. I'm glad that you were able to spend that time together. I wish I could stay up late like you can, it must be my old age. Haha!

Dee Anne Hofer said...

You mean that tall guy that I went to visit in Seattle many, many years ago??? I remember him (only kidding, Jim). So how the heck are you
anyway? Glad to hear you came to spend time with your sister and mother.

Drop me a line when you have an opportunity.

Best regards to all,

Dee Anne